The Azure Digital Twins environment can be developed and managed using a combination of standard developer tools and various custom tools developed by Microsoft.
Suppose you have joined a team that is implementing an Azure IoT solution for the company. The company needs your team to extend the IoT solution to include business data from various sources by implementing Azure Digital Twins. Understanding the development tools and processes that are used to implement Azure Digital Twins will prepare the team for the development phase. You decide to examine the tools that can be used to design, develop, and query the Azure Digital Twins graph and underlying components.
In this module, you will:
- Examine Azure Digital Twins service configuration.
- Examine the Azure Digital Twins APIs and associated developer tools.
- Examine the Azure Digital Twins SDKs and associated developer tools.
- Examine how to manage and query graph components.
- Examine how to implement Azure Digital Twins data inputs and outputs.
By the end of this module, you will be able to describe the development tools and process that can be used to design, develop, and manage an Azure Digital Twins environment.