Summary and resources
Microsoft have discovered the importance of creating an empowering and inclusive environment that enables cross-functional, multidisciplinary collaboration. This is critical when implementing AI. As you think about adopting and implementing AI, consider your AI transformation holistically.
Now that you have reviewed this module, you should be able to:
- Recognize the key elements of an AI-ready organizational culture in marketing.
- Explain how Microsoft incorporated AI into our marketing processes.
- Identify opportunities for change to achieve an AI-ready culture in your marketing department.
Use these resources to discover more
To open a hyperlink, right-click and choose "Open in new tab or window." That way you can check out the resource and easily return to the module.
Learn how AI is helping businesses boost their team collaborations and motivating employees to strengthen their existing skills, Check out this e-book for an introduction to AI and tips on how to implement intelligent technologies and to learn even more about transforming your organization with AI, read our whitepaper on Microsoft’s vision for AI in action the enterprise.
- Download PDF of the case study introduction to share with others.
- Download PDF of the case study resolution to share with others.
(1) Econsultancy, “Conversion Rate Optimization Report 2017,” 2017.
(2) BrightTALK, “B2B Lead Generation Trends Report,” 2015.
(3) CEB, “Delivering on Marketing’s Promise to Drive Sales,” Marketing Research Team, 20 April 2017.
(4) InsideView, “The State of Sales and Marketing Alignment in 2018,” 2018.