In this module, you learned:
- The key features of the Visual Studio IDE.
- How to debug an app in Visual Studio.
- How to use NuGet to import new features.
- How to use themes, code snippets, refactoring, and GitHub.
- Learn more about Visual Studio.
- For information about changing the appearance of Visual Studio, see Personalize the Visual Studio IDE and editor.
- Debugging for absolute beginners has some great advice for beginners.
- For more information about debugging, see First look at the Visual Studio Debugger.
- For more info about using Git in your daily development process, see this Git tutorial.