Deploying field service mobile consists of identifying the features needed, installing the mobile application, and creating mobile projects. You’ll also publish mobile projects, and customize mobile projects in this module.
In this module, you will:
- Identify the different mobility options available field service
- Install and deploy the field service Mobile application
- Install and configure the Woodford customization solution
- Create and manage mobile project settings
- Manage mobile projects
- Perform basic customizations
- Publish a mobile project
Basic understanding of how to navigate the Dynamics 365 application. Familiarity with core field service functionality like creating work orders, basic application configuration, and working with scheduling scenarios is helpful.