Learn to train deep learning models with Jupyter, PyTorch and the Data Science Virtual Machine.
In this module, you will:
- Describe deep learning and the Azure Data Science Virtual Machine (DSVM)
- Create a DSVM with the Azure CLI
- Learn how to use Docker to set up a custom deep learning environment
- Connect to Jupyter notebooks through Docker on the DSVM
- Run your first deep learning experiment with Jupyter
You'll need an Azure subscription. If you don't have an Azure subscription, create a free account and add a subscription before you begin.