Introduction to the Microsoft commercial marketplace
Imagine you’re working at an innovative technology company. One day, in a meeting to talk about company growth strategy, your executive leadership team asks you to evaluate sales channels for finding new customers and identifying sources for revenue growth.
Coincidentally, you’ve recently read an industry blog post about Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace, also known as the Microsoft commercial marketplace.
You decide to do a little more research let’s look at what Microsoft’s commercial marketplace is and how it can be used to accelerate your business.
In this module, you will:
- Develop a basic understanding of the Microsoft commercial marketplace
- Discover in-product and web experiences in the commercial marketplace
- Differentiate between the two storefronts, Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace
- Learn what kinds of solutions are sold in Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace
- Learn how you can go-to-market with Microsoft by selling through the commercial marketplace