This module introduces device drivers. Student will learn how drivers work and the tools used to manage common peripheral devices such as printers.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Explain the use and importance of device drivers.
- Explain how to manage device peripherals.
- Describe Windows printer features.
- Describe printing components.
- Describe benefits of Type 4 printer drivers.
- Describe how to manage client-side printing.
- Describe how to manage print server properties.
- Install and share a printer.