Exercise - Create a transfer request from POS
Before you begin
For the exercises in this module, you should use the demo data in the USRT company. Ensure that the Inbound, Outbound, and Stock count operations have been configured in your POS screen layouts for both SANFRANCIS and HOUSTON stores.
In this exercise, you will create a transfer request for 30 pieces of product 91001 and 10 pieces of product 93024 (size 4) from the HOUSTON store to your current store SANFRANCIS.
- Sign in to the SANFRANCIS store by using the SANFRAN-1 register from the POS application by using operator ID 000713.
- From the home page, scroll to locate the Inventory section, and then select the Inbound inventory operation.
- On the app bar, select New to create a new inbound inventory request for your store.
- When prompted, select Choose store, and then select HOUSTON as the Transfer from store.
- Select Create.
- Select Add Product.
- When prompted, enter product 91001.
- When prompted, enter quantity 30.
- When prompted, enter product 93024.
- When prompted, select size 4.
- When prompted, enter quantity 10.
- Close the Add a product dialog box by selecting the X on the dialog box.
- Select Submit request to complete the process.
- When prompted, select Submit.
- Close the confirmation dialog box by selecting OK.