Task modules are modals that you can populate with either an Adaptive Card or an embedded web/content page for use in your custom Microsoft Teams app's user experience for workflows that require data input. Task modules allow you to gather information in a Teams-aware popup.
In this module, you'll learn how to create and add task modules to your Microsoft Teams app.
- Experience using Microsoft Teams at the intermediate level
- Experience using Visual Studio Code at the intermediate level
- Access to a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Create a task module for a tab
- Demonstrate how to create a task module that includes an adaptive card
- Create a task module for a bot
Refer to the following repository for additional resources associated with this module. This repository includes completed code samples from the exercise units found in this module: 50 Task Modules.
This module is also available as a screencast: Collect Input in Microsoft Teams with Task Modules