The Microsoft Educator Center will be merging with Microsoft Learn to become the single training hub to empower digital classrooms, student-centered learning, and technical skilling for educators, students, institutions, and supporting education audiences.
- What does that mean for your professional development?
- What are the benefits of moving to Learn?
- How will Learn grow to support education audiences?
- What happens to my existing progress?
This module will give you the essentials for using Microsoft Learn and provide a gateway to exciting professional development content for educator tools.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Set up your Learn profile
- Find your completion history and achievements
- Browse content for K-12 educators, higher-ed educators, parents/guardians and school leaders
- Provide feedback to improve the experience