You work for an organization that has a data center in an earthquake zone that runs business-critical applications. You've been tasked with providing disaster recovery for the applications in the event the infrastructure suffers an outage. There's a mixture of virtualized and physical systems at the datacenter, and your company wants to implement Azure Site Recovery to protect the supported systems.
In this module, you'll explore Azure Site Recovery and understand the features it offers to support business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) plans. Azure Site Recovery can automatically recover on-premises workloads to Azure if there's an outage.
In this module, you will:
- Identify the features and protection capabilities Azure Site Recovery provides to on-premises infrastructure.
- Identify the requirements for enabling protection of on-premises infrastructure.
- Basic understanding of Azure virtual machines
- Basic understanding of Azure virtual networking
- Basic understanding of disaster recovery concepts