Congratulations! You just learned how to use the Azure Quantum platform to run your Q# quantum computing programs on quantum hardware.
In this module, we covered a lot. Here are a few key concepts to keep in mind:
- Azure Quantum enables you to run Q# programs on quantum computers through industry-leading providers.
- To build quantum computers, we need controllable quantum systems that satisfy a demanding list of conditions.
- Trapped ion and superconducting qubit quantum computers are the two most prominent platforms for quantum computing nowadays.
- You can use the Azure Quantum CLI to submit and manage jobs to quantum computers.
- The Azure Quantum system offers three different kinds of profiles to handle the control flow limitations of early quantum computers: Full, No Control Flow, and Basic Measurement Feedback.
Be sure to join the quantum community if you have questions or want to contribute to Microsoft's many open-source projects.