Select a suitable edition of Windows Server 2019, and then learn to choose the appropriate servicing option and activation method.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Select Windows Server 2019 editions.
- Choose a Windows Server servicing channel.
- Describe licensing and activation.
- Implement automatic virtual machine activation (AVMA).
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Active Directory Domain Services concepts and technologies.
- Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts.
- Automation and monitoring.