This module will introduce you to the SharePoint Framework and walk you through getting your local and online environment configured for developing with the SharePoint Framework.
- Experience using SharePoint Online at the intermediate level
- Experience using Visual Studio Code at the intermediate level
- Access to a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Configure a developer environment for SharePoint Framework development
- Summarize the tools involved in SharePoint Framework development
- Demonstrate using the correct tool for the appropriate SharePoint Framework development task
Refer to the following repository for additional resources associated with this module. This repository includes completed code samples from the exercise units found in this module: Developing with the SharePoint Framework: Getting Started with the SharePoint Framework.
This module is also available as a screencast: SharePoint Framework Training - Developing with the SharePoint Framework: Getting Started with the SharePoint Framework