With Reading Progress in Microsoft Teams students build fluency through independent reading practice, educator review, and educator insights. Recordings allow educators to check student progress regularly while freeing time for active instruction.
In this module, you will:
- Explain the importance of fluency and its impact on readers.
- Describe how to set up a Reading Progress assignment.
- Describe the learner view of a Reading Progress assignment.
- Explain educator review process and how to manually review an assignment.
- Explain how learners resubmit assignments and practice reading selected words
in Reading Coach.
- Explain how Reading Progress provides insights and analytics at the class and
school level for educators and system leaders.