Exercise - Training and registering a model
Now it's your chance to use Azure Machine Learning to train a machine learning model.
In this exercise, you will:
- Use an estimator to train a model.
- Use a parameterized script to train a model.
- Register a model.
Follow these instructions to complete the exercise.
- If you do not already have an Azure subscription, sign up for a free trial at https://azure.microsoft.com.
- Open the Lab repo in GitHub at https://aka.ms/mslearn-aml-labs.
- If you have not already done so, complete the first two steps in the Getting Started with Azure Machine Learning lab to provision an Azure Machine Learning workspace, create a compute instance, and clone the lab files.
- Complete the Training and Registering Models lab.