Dynamics 365 licensing is changing. Microsoft Learn content may reflect either the updated branding or earlier branding during our period of transition. For more information about these licensing changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Update.
Customer support centers often use queues to manage the routing of cases that come in, so that they are handled in an organized and timely manner.
Let's take a look at the following:
- Identify the different types of Microsoft Dynamics 365 queues that are available
- Create a queue, and define queue members
- Assign, pick, and release queue items
- Define routing rule sets to move items to specific queues
- Set up other Dynamics 365 entities so that they can be used with queues
The target audience should have a basic understanding of how to navigate the Dynamics 365 application. Familiarity with creating and managing cases in Dynamics 365 is also helpful.