Dynamics 365 licensing is changing. Microsoft Learn content may reflect either the updated branding or earlier branding during our period of transition. For more information about these licensing changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Update.
This module will focus on how to use advanced survey options to tailor the experience of survey respondents. It include information about linking survey questions, using client-side and server-side routing options, creating survey scoring models, and personalizing surveys by using piped data.
In this module, you will:
- Personalize surveys by including data from Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Link questions across a single survey or multiple surveys
- Create survey and question scoring models
- Drive actions, based on survey scores
- Use response routing in surveys by configuring conditions, defining client routing actions, defining server routing actions, and so on
The target audience should have a basic understanding of how to move around the Dynamics 365 application and a working knowledge of the core records that are available. Students should also be familiar with the basic functionality of the Voice of the Customer solution, like deployment and survey creation. Familiarity with modules like Sales, Customer Service, and Field Service is also helpful, but isn't required.