Summary and knowledge check
Workplace Analytics is a cloud-based solution that uses the power of Microsoft 365 collaboration data to provide rich, actionable awareness into how your organization spends its time, the ways people network, and the effectiveness of team collaboration.
With Workplace Analytics features, you can:
- Explore research-based behavioral insights into how things get done using the solution areas on the Home page.
- Analyze insights using the Home page, Explore the stats, and Plans.
- Compare metrics between groups using the Peer analysis feature.
- Run queries using existing and custom filtered metrics to extract data for tailored analysis.
- Select targeted change plans to improve focus, collaboration, wellbeing, and seller success.
- Use Settings to validate uploaded data, identify dates for analysis and define which meetings, if any, to exclude.
Privacy is key. Workplace Analytics looks at header level metadata. Attachments and text in the body of email and meetings are never used by Workplace Analytics. Furthermore, rights-managed, confidential, and private email and meetings are excluded altogether.
Now that you have completed this module, you should be able to:
- Identify how Workplace Analytics can help improve collaboration behaviors in your organization.
- Recognize the sources of data that are used in Workplace Analytics.
- Navigate and use the features in Workplace Analytics.
- Understand tasks and considerations for setting up Workplace Analytics and managing privacy.