Developing in Finance and Operations apps requires a basic understanding of the tasks required to build new elements and customize Finance and Operations apps. The tasks include understanding X++ code and Visual Studio, as well as being able to create and modify the basic elements of the system.
- Familiarity with the Dynamics 365 ecosystem and Finance and Operations apps.
- Knowledge of core developer concepts, including technical capabilities, source code, testing frameworks, and reporting tools.
- Basic object-oriented development knowledge and experience.
- General knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Basic knowledge of Integrated development environment (IDE) or Visual Studio.