Learn about the basics of the cloud, including the history, building blocks, and types, in preparation for real-world cloud practice on Azure.
In this learning path, you will:
- Learn about the history of the cloud, and how it was built
- Know the major cloud providers and cloud types
- Understand what types of resources are available through the cloud
- Compare the economic benefits of the cloud
- Design a datacenter and use a datacenter with a cloud service
- Build apps on the cloud
In partnership with Dr. Majd Sakr and Carnegie Mellon University.