Azure DevOps enables you to build, test, and deploy any application to any cloud or on premises. Learn how to configure release pipelines that continuously build, test, and deploy your applications.
In this learning path, you will:
- Create a basic release pipeline that deploys a web application to Azure App Service.
- Build a more complete pipeline that deploys to multiple development and testing stages.
- Run functional and non-functional tests that verify your application's behavior and performance.
- Choose and implement an appropriate deployment pattern to smoothly roll out new features to your users.
- Extend pipelines to add support for different deployment targets, such as Azure Functions.
- Automate Docker and multi-container Kubernetes deployments with Azure Pipelines.