Interested in learning a new programming language that's growing in use and popularity? Start here! Lay the foundation of knowledge you need to build fast and effective programs in Rust.
In this learning path, you'll:
- Install the tools you need to write your first lines of Rust code.
- Learn basic concepts in Rust.
- Learn how to handle errors.
- Manage memory in Rust.
- Use generic types and traits.
- Set up modules for packages and crates.
- Write and run automated tests.
- Create a command-line program.