Interested how to securely connect devices to the cloud? This path is the place to start to learn how to protect your data and devices across the Internet of Things.
In this learning path, the core skills you will learn:
- Learn how to implement the IoT solution infrastructure
- Create and configure an IoT Hub
- Build device messaging and communication
- Configure physical IoT devices
- Learn how to provision and manage devices
- Implement the Device Provisioning Service (DPS)
- Manage the device lifecycle
- automate IoT devices management with Azure IoT Hub
- Learn more about how to process and manage data
- Configure stream processing
- Configure an IoT solution for Time Series Insights
- Learn how to monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize IoT solutions
Once you complete this learning path, you will have the fundamental understanding on how to unblock IoT innovation with the confidence of end-to-end security.