Dynamics 365 licensing is changing. Microsoft Learn content may reflect either the updated branding or earlier branding during our period of transition. For more information about these licensing changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Update.
This learning path introduces you to connected Field Service and Azure IoT. Included in this learning path is identifying exceptions, register and manage devices, remotely monitor and service equipment, and using IoT central with connected Field Service.
- Guidance for configuring the following environments for this learning path starts in the first module.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service deployed
- Connected Field Service deployed
- Azure IoT Hub setup and deployed
- MXChip IoT DevKit to complete the lab exercise in Identify Exceptions with Connected Field Service module