LinkedIn API Best Practices
LinkedIn enables application development via a robust collection of APIs. See Getting Access for details on how to get access.
Use the following guidelines to build an application that members will trust to handle and secure their sensitive data.
- Application Development: Discover best practices for implementing authorization and error handling.
- Building Secure Applications: Use these guidelines to secure your application and members' data against threats such as phishing and cross-site request forgery.
- Breaking Changes: A breaking change is a change that may require you to make changes to your application to avoid disruption to your integration.
- Endpoint Catalog: This tool provides a view of the endpoints and permissions your application has access to. view, sort, and filter all the endpoints associated with an API product.
- LinkedIn Developer News: Stay on top of what’s new with our portal, products, and programs.