Recruiter System Connect
Recruiter System Connect synchronizes customers’ candidate information between your ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter. Below outlines what functionality is available with Recruiter System Connect:
- Past Applicants Spotlight
- in-ATS Indicator
- 1-Click Export
- Enhanced Profile Widget
- Retrieve inMail History
- Retrieve Note History
- Retrieve Stub Profiles after an inMail Response
Before beginning development, you'll need to request access to the API and testing resources.
New Talent Solutions integrations like Recruiter System Connect are built on the Middleware Platform , which means you should manage job applications exclusively via the Middleware endpoints.
If you’ve previously integrated with LinkedIn Referrals, you’ll need to switch to using the Middleware Platform for submitting job applications.
1. Request Access
Before beginning development you will need to be provisioned access to test resources, and your API applications will have to be enabled to access the Recruiter System Connect endpoints. You can request access by completing the following steps:
- Create API applications for the integration. You may create either 2 or 3 API applications per integration - 1 for production, and up to 2 for development and testing.
- Please contact the member from LinkedIn Business Development who you have been working with and request to fill out the Partner Onboarding Form.
After onboarding, you'll be provided with various test credentials. Next, ensure that:
- You can log into LinkedIn Recruiter
- You can access the 1-Click Export and In-ATS indicator within LinkedIn Recruiter
- You can submit a job for your test company via the Middleware Platform
2. Begin Development
Once your app is configured, you may begin making API requests and testing the integration. All API requests require authorization . Also, API requests return paged results; details on paging through results can be found here .
In order to implement Recruiter System Connect, you will need to utilize all of the following components:
- Configure Customer Middleware Integrations
- Sync Jobs, Applications, and Candidate info via Middleware Platform
- Retrieve Exported Candidates
- Display Profile Plugin
- Retrieve Recruiter Prospect Interactions
3. Testing & Certification
Be sure to review the testing scenarios . These scenarios will be used when certifying your integration.
Each customer will have their own unique API key, organization ID and contract ID.
See Configure Customer Middleware Integrations for details.