Install Office applications
Now that you've set up Microsoft 365, you can install individual Office applications on your Mac, PC, or mobile devices.
Watch: Install Office apps
Microsoft Office apps can be found on your Start menu. If you don't see them, you can install them yourself.
- Go to office.com. You might need to sign in with your work account.
- Select Install Office > Microsoft 365 apps > Run , and then select Yes.
- The Office apps are installed. The process may take several minutes. When it completes, select Close.
- To install Microsoft Teams, go to the office.com page, and choose Teams.
- Get the Windows app, and then select Run. Teams displays a prompt when installation is complete.
Follow these links for information on how to:
Install Office applications: Install Office on your PC or Mac
Set up mobile devices: Microsoft 365 mobile setup - Help
If you purchased Azure Active Directory Premium (AADP) Plan 1 or Plan 2, you're eligible for Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM). To download MIM, go to the Download Center.
Submit and view feedback for