Find answers and help for admins
If you have a question or need assistance with Microsoft 365 Business Premium, you have several options for getting help.
- Sign in to office.com with your work credentials and select Admin.
- On the admin center home page, choose Training for admins to see the training options available to you.
- Choose Business owners and admins for small to midsize training.
- Choose Enterprise IT Professionals for larger or more complex businesses.
- Return to the admin center and this time choose Customized setup guidance to see a number of guides that walk you through specific setup tasks.
- Return to the admin center home page and choose Training for users to get help with specific apps and learn how to get the most out of the features you use every day.
- Return to the admin center and choose Need help to open the Support Assistant. Type your question or the topic you want help with then select Send. Choose the link in the admin center or to the article that answers your question.
- If you’re not finding an answer to your question, you can always contact support, and a support technician will respond to you shortly.
You can also use the following resources to get help with your issue:
- aka.ms/learn365admin, to search for all admin-related tasks and help, like resetting passwords and assigning Microsoft subscriptions.
- answers.microsoft.com, to search for answers, start a discussion, and ask questions from other users.
- techcommunity.microsoft.com, to join a community of experts and find best practices with Microsoft 365 for your business.