Overview of Microsoft Bookings
Microsoft Bookings is an online and mobile app for small businesses who provide services to customers on an appointment basis. Examples of businesses include hair salons, dental offices, spas, law firms, financial services providers, consultants, and auto shops.
Get started with Bookings
To get started sign in to Microsoft 365 and select Bookings from the app launcher.
Choose Get it now on the Bookings page.
Add your business information and you're ready to start using Bookings.
To manage your bookings on your mobile device, download Bookings from your app store.
- On the Bookings dashboard, review your business address, hours, and other business information, and update if needed.
- On the Calendar page, you and your staff can add or update customer appointments. You can view your calendar by day, week, or month.
- On the Customers page, new customers can be added or imported from other accounts like Gmail, or a device.
- The Staff page allows you to add and manage your staff. It's important to add their email addresses so they can receive immediate notifications of new appointments.
- The Services page allows you to add or manage the services that customers choose when booking an appointment.
- Finally, on the Bookings page, you'll find many settings like your scheduling policy, email notifications, time zone settings, and more.
Once you've saved and published your Bookings calendar, it can be embedded on your company's website or Facebook page.