Set up Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Sign in to the Microsoft 365 admin center, and select Go to setup. The setup wizard will start.
- On the Install your Office apps page, you can choose to install Office apps on your computer, or select Continue.
- On the Your domain is your business identity page, enter the domain name for your business and then select Use this domain. If you use a common registrar like WordPress or GoDaddy, your records will be added automatically on this page.
- On the Verify your domain page, select Verify to verify ownership of your domain, and then sign in to your domain registrar account. To let Microsoft add a TXT record for account verification, select Confirm.
- On the Add users and assign licenses page, enter user first names, last names, and user names. Then select Add users and assign licenses.
- On the Share sign-in information page, enter alternate email addresses for your users, and select Send email and continue.
- On the Activate records page, click Continue.
- On the Add DNS records page, we recommend that you leave the services turned on for email, Teams, and mobile device security. Select Configure , and then select Connect to confirm the changes with your domain registrar.
- On the Increase protection from advanced cyber threats page, leave Office Advanced Threat Protection on, review what will be scanned, and then select Create Advanced Threat Protection policies.
- If you like, you can optionally install Outlook on your mobile devices. Select Continue.
- On the Help people use Microsoft Teams page, choose if you want to email users in your organization about Teams, and select Continue.
- On the Protect data in Office for mobile page, leave mobile app management on, expand the settings and review them, and then select Create mobile app management policy.
- After your setup is complete, return to the Microsoft admin center. In the admin center you can continue setting up features like Windows 10 policies, DLP, etc. on the Setup page.
Your setup is complete.