Easily share files externally
To share files with your customers and work on documents together, use an Anyone link in Microsoft 365.
- From your SharePoint site, select the folder you want to share, choose Share, and then click the link settings button.
- In the Link Settings window, make sure Anyone is selected. If this option is grayed out, it needs to be turned on in the SharePoint admin center.
- Optionally, select the Allow editing check box and enter an expiration date for the link.
- Choose Apply.
- In the Send Link window, enter your customer's email address, type a message, and choose Send.
- Your customer will receive an email with your message and a link to your files.