Create a shared calendar
Watch: Create a shared calendar
A shared calendar can help you quickly see when people are available for meetings or other events.
- In Outlook, select the calendar icon.
- On the Home tab, choose Add Calendar, then From Address Book.
- Add users to the shared calendar by entering their name or selecting their name from the list, and then choose OK.
- You can now view your calendar and the calendars for the people you added.
- To check your group's availability, choose the Day view.