Sign up for Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscription
Follow these steps to sign up for Microsoft 365 Business Premium (previously called Microsoft 365 Business):
- To sign up for Microsoft 365 Business Premium, search for it online, and select it.
- Choose For business , and then Buy now.
- Enter your personal email address, select Next , and then Set up account.
- Enter your name, phone number, and company name. If you'd like help from a Microsoft partner, check the box next to I would like Microsoft to share my information. Select Next.
- To verify your phone number, select Send verification code. Enter the code you received on your phone, and select Verify.
- If you already have a domain, choose Get a Microsoft domain for now, and enter your company name. This becomes your temporary email address. It also becomes a part of your permanent SharePoint and OneDrive URLs. Select Check availability , and then Next.
- Enter your username, a password, confirm your password, and then select Sign up to create your account.
- Enter the number of users, choose a billing plan, and then select Next.
- Enter your company's address, and then Next.
- Enter your credit card information, and then Place order. After a few moments, your account will be created.
- At this point you can select Continue to set up account , or you can sign in to the Microsoft 365 admin center and complete setup later.