Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro
Microsoft 365 business requires Windows 10 Pro to help secure your data. If you have a computer running Windows 10 Home, follow these steps to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.
- From your desktop, choose the Start menu, search for Microsoft Store , and select it.
- In the Microsoft Store, click in the Search bar, type Windows 10 Pro , and then choose Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.
- Under Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro , choose Learn more , and then choose Buy.
- In the Windows Security box, enter your PIN to verify your identity.
- Review the payment page, read the terms of sale, make changes to your payment method if you like, and then choose Buy.
- Under Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro , choose Install.
- Save any files if needed, and then choose Yes, let's go to begin installing Windows.