View your bill or invoice
This article is for people who have a Microsoft 365 for business subscription.
If you need help with interpreting the charges you see on your bill, see Understand your bill or invoice for a detailed walkthrough.
Have a problem with your bill? Contact support for business products.
Before you begin
You must be a Global or Billing admin to do the steps described in this article.
View a bill or invoice
- In the admin center, go to the Billing > Bills & payments page.
- On the Invoices tab, select a date range from the drop-down list, and then choose the order that you want to view.
- On the summary page, you can see the items, quantity, price, discount, and total for all items in the invoice.
- To print or save a PDF copy of the invoice, select Download PDF.
Receive a copy of your billing statement in email
You can choose to receive a copy of your billing statement as an email attachment. If you do, be aware that:
- An email is sent to both the primary and alternate email address for every person listed as a notification recipient.
- You receive two separate emails: one that lets you know that your bill is ready, with instructions to sign in to the admin center to view it, and a second email that contains the billing statement as an attachment.
To receive your billing statement in email
In the admin center, go to the Billing > Billing notifications page.
Under Receive billing statement as email attachment? switch the toggle to On.
You can stop receiving the billing statement emails at any time by switching the toggle to Off.
If you have a balance and would like to pay it, you can do that online. To learn how, see Pay for your subscription.