Enhance your freelance programs with the Microsoft 365 freelance toolkit
The Microsoft 365 freelance toolkit is a collection of tools and best practices designed to augment your freelance program.
If you're working with freelancers, the freelance toolkit can help you:
- Promote your freelance program and encourage more participation
- Set up collaboration and project management spaces
- Track progress, assess ROI, and analyze project data
- Establish and automate related workflows
Check out this brief video to learn about how Microsoft's own internal freelance programs benefited from this toolkit.
The toolkit includes four sets of tools and best practices you can use with your existing Microsoft 365 apps and services.
- Communications overview
- Collaboration overview
- Track and assess overview
- Workflow automation overview
- License requirements
- Videos, posters, and other resources
Questions and feedback
Want to discuss your freelance program? Need help getting set up? Contact us
Let us know what you think about this toolkit. Provide feedback