Trust and Privacy in Scheduler for Microsoft 365
Scheduler is a unique offering whose artificial intelligence is augmented with human assistance when the AI models are not confident in the user’s intent, often due to ambiguity or contextual references.
- All customer content is stored in the customer’s tenant.
- Scheduler is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant.
- All customer data is processed in the Microsoft 365 Trust and Privacy Boundaries.
- Scheduler’s human assistants are Supplier Security & Privacy Assurance certified for personal information and highly confidential information by Microsoft analogous to Microsoft support personnel / data processors.
- Email attachments are not consumed or processed by the Scheduler service.
- Encrypted emails are not consumed or processed by the Scheduler service.
- Scheduler does not monitor the meeting organizer’s or attendee’s calendar or inbox.