Monitor and view reports in the Microsoft 365 security center
The Microsoft 365 security center provides at a glance summary of protection and security status across your Microsoft 365 environment.
The security center includes a Reports section which features a host of cards covering a variety of areas that security analysts and administrators track as part of their day-to-day operations. On drill-down, cards provide detailed reports and, in some cases, management options.
By default, cards are grouped into these categories:
- Identities - user accounts and credentials
- Data - email and document contents
- Devices - computers, mobile phones, and other devices
- Apps - programs and attached online services
Switch to Group by topic, to rearrange the cards and group them into the following:
- Risk - cards that highlight entities, such as accounts and devices, that might be at risk. These cards also highlight possible sources of risk, such as new threat campaigns and privileged cloud apps
- Detection trends - cards that highlight new threat detections, anomalies, and policy violations
- Configuration and health - cards that cover the configuration and deployment of security controls, including device onboarding states to management services
- Other - all other cards not categorized under other topics