What's new in Office 365 ATP
The following features are now generally available (GA) in the latest release of Office 365 ATP.
Don't have Office 365 ATP yet? Contact sales to start a trial.
Office 365 ATP Plan 1 and Plan 2
Office 365 ATP is available in two plans: Office 365 ATP Plan 1 and Office 365 ATP Plan 2. The following table summarizes what's included in each plan.
|Office 365 ATP Plan 1||Office 365 ATP Plan 2|
|Configuration, protection, and detection capabilities:
- Safe Attachments
- Safe Links
- ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams
- Advanced antiphishing protection
- Real-time detections
|Office 365 ATP Plan 1 capabilities
--- plus ---
Automation, investigation, remediation, and education capabilities:
- Threat Trackers
- Threat Explorer
- Automated incident response
- Attack Simulator
Office 365 ATP Plan 2 is included in Office 365 Enterprise E5, Office 365 Education A5, and Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5. Office 365 ATP Plan 1 is included in Microsoft 365 Business. If your current subscription does not include Office 365 ATP, contact sales to start a trial, and see how ATP can work for your organization.
Leverage automated incident response (AIR) in Office 365 (Office 365 ATP Plan 2)
Integrate with Office 365 ATP AIR events using the Office 365 Management Activity API (Office 365 ATP Plan 2)
View the email headers and download the email body (Office 365 ATP Plan 1 or Plan 2)
- View the timeline of email (Office 365 ATP Plan 1 or Plan 2)
- Check the delivery action and location of email messages (Office 365 ATP Plan 1 or 2)
- View data about phishing URLs and click verdict (Office 365 ATP Plan 1 or Plan 2)