Microsoft Application Virtualization 5.0 Administrator's Guide
The Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) 5.0 Administrator’s Guide provides information and step-by-step procedures to help you administer the App-V 5.0 system and its components. This information will be valuable for system administrators who manage large installations with many servers and clients and for support personnel who interact directly with the computers or the end users.
- Getting Started with App-V 5.0
- Planning for App-V 5.0
- Deploying App-V 5.0
- Operations for App-V 5.0
- Creating and Managing App-V 5.0 Virtualized Applications
- Administering App-V 5.0 Virtual Applications by Using the Management Console
- Managing Connection Groups
- Deploying App-V 5.0 Packages by Using Electronic Software Distribution (ESD)
- Using the App-V 5.0 Client Management Console
- Migrating from a Previous Version
- Maintaining App-V 5.0
- Administering App-V by Using PowerShell
- Troubleshooting App-V 5.0
- Technical Reference for App-V 5.0
- Add or vote on suggestions on the "Microsoft Application Virtualization" forum on UserVoice.com.
- For App-V issues, use the App-V TechNet Forum.
Send feedback about: