Enroll a device in the Microsoft Teams Rooms Premium managed service
To enroll a Microsoft Teams Rooms device in the Teams Rooms Premium managed service, you need to assign one more users to the Managed Service Administrator and then complete the enrollment steps using that user.
Assign users to the Managed Service Administrator role
Complete the following steps to assign users to the Managed Service Administrator role:
- Log in to the Teams Rooms Premium portal with the same administrator privileges as that used to log in to the Microsoft 365 admin center.
- Navigate to Settings > Settings > Roles and then select Managed Service Administrator.
- Under Managed Service Administrator, select the Assignments tab and then select Add.
- Follow the wizard to name the assignment and select the users who should be added to it. The assignment will apply to all rooms and room groups.
- At the end of the assignment wizard, select Add assignment.
Users who are assigned the Managed Service Administrator role are responsible for the day-to-day management and monitoring of the Teams Rooms Premium managed service portal.
After you've assigned users to the Managed Service Administrator role, continue to the Enroll a device section to add a Teams Rooms device to the managed service portal.
Enroll a Teams Rooms device
To enroll a device in the Teams Rooms Premium managed service, see Monitoring device software installation.