The list below presents the tentative roadmap for Mobile Center for the next 3-6 months.
New Mobile Center services
- Push Notifications
- Fast track distribution for React Native apps
- Users, Apps, Deployments and Releases from existing CodePush apps available in Mobile Center dashboard
- Apps & data from HockeyApp visible in Mobile Center
- Apps & data from Xamarin Test Cloud visible in Mobile Center
- Organizations/Teams setup
- Ability to create organizations
- Ability to create teams with similar permissions
SDK & CLI
- Universal Windows Platform (UWP) support
- Full CLI support for Mobile Center operations to enable automation
- In-app update feature for Distribution service
- Support for Visual Studio Team Services & Bitbucket as source code repositories
- Ability to distribute a single build to an existing distribution group
- Ability to automate running UI tests in the Test service after each successful build
- Support for customizing your build definitions: secret variables, auto-incrementing of version number and build scripts
- Full feature parity with Xamarin Test Cloud
- Support for Espresso & XCUITest
- In-app updates. New releases to a distribution group will trigger an in-app update for all installed versions.
- UDID (iOS device id) collection. Help with iOS app provisioning by automatically collecting UDID from all tester devices.
- Allow login with a different email account from the email address the notification was originally sent to.
- Re-release builds. You will be able to select a release, and re-release it to an additional distribution group, without needing to download or re-upload the binary package.
- Ability to remove events (useful for removing events sent during test from Analytics visualization)
- Display of attachments sent from the Crashes SDK, in the portal
- Missing Symbols experience to know which symbols need to be uploaded