The list below presents the tentative roadmap for Mobile Center for the next 3-6 months.
New Mobile Center services
- Fast track distribution for React Native apps
- Users, Apps, Deployments and Releases from existing CodePush apps available in Mobile Center dashboard
- Apps & data from HockeyApp visible in Mobile Center
- Apps & data from Xamarin Test Cloud visible in Mobile Center
- Organizations/Teams setup
- Ability to create organizations
- Ability to create teams with similar permissions
- Email, Webhooks & Slack notifications
- Issue tracker integration
SDK & CLI
- Universal Windows Platform (UWP) SDK support for Crashes service
- macOS and tvOS SDK support for Analytics and Crashes services
- Full CLI support for all Mobile Center services to enable automation
- Support for customizing your build definitions: secret variables, auto-incrementing of version number and build scripts
- Carthage dependency manager support for iOS Objective C / Swift apps
- Support for C#7 and new Visual Studio 2017 project types by moving from xbuild to msbuild for Xamarin apps
- Improved code signing options for iOS apps, including automatic signing
- Ability to automate running UI tests in the Test service after each successful build
- Full feature parity with Xamarin Test Cloud
- Support for Espresso & XCUITest
- Re-release builds. You will be able to select a release, and re-release it to an additional distribution group, without needing to download or re-upload the binary package.
- Public distribution groups. Public distribution groups all release via a URL with no user login / account creation needed.
- Installation of previous version. You will be able to install not just the latest version, but any previous version you have had access to.
- Support for release to InTune cloud. You can create new stores that target release to InTune cloud.
- Support for release to Apple Store. You can create new stores that target release to the production Apple Store.
- Support for release to Windows Store. You can create new stores that target release to the production Windows Store.
- Native Apps. You will be able to view and install apps via a dedicated native app experience.
- Markdown release notes. You will be able to write release notes that include markdown styling.
- Dashboard support for Apache Cordova
- Bundle signing
- Display of attachments sent from the Crashes SDK, in the portal
- Show the events that happened before a crash
- Missing Symbols experience to know which symbols need to be uploaded
- Continuous Export to Blob Storage
- Export to Applications Insights
- React Native:
- Custom Properties
- Push Callbacks