NuGet 3.4.4 Release Notes
The primary focus of this release was improvements to the quality of 3.4.3 version of nuget.exe with a few fixes to the Visual Studio extension as well.
You can download both the VSIX and nuget.exe here.
- Pack Improvements: Improvements to packing symbols, packing with
project.jsonand more #606
- Display exception when there is a failure finding projects in update command [#605](https://github.com/NuGet/NuGet.Client/pull/605
- Read package type from input
project.jsonwhen packing #603
- Make NuGet.Shared not a project. #602
- Use the push timeout as the HTTP response timeout #599
- Package files with future times will not have their times used #597
NuGet.Core.dllversion to 2.12.0 to fix XML issue #594
- Support ./NuGet.CommandLine.XPlat -v <verbosity> <mode> #593
- Display error restoring without
- Fixing dependency versions when required versions differ #559
Submit and view feedback for