List component in Office UI Fabric
Lists provide a consistent layout when interacting with large collections of content, even when the content is text-heavy. Lists allow users to easily scan through content.
Example: List in a task pane
- End each entry in a list with a period if:
- All entries are complete sentences.
- One or more of the entries contains both a fragment and a complete sentence that offers additional information.
- The entries all complete the introductory sentence or fragment.
- Separate consecutive lists on a page with headings.
|Grid list||Use when detailed information is needed with each list item.|
|Variable height item list||Use when large imagery and text is needed.|