Access linked table to a SharePoint list returns #Deleted
Office 365 ProPlus is being renamed to Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise. For more information about this change, read this blog post.
When you open a linked table in Access that's linked to a SharePoint list, the results are displayed as #Deleted.
This issue occurs if the following conditions are true:
- The Access database uses the following caching options under Access > Options > Current Database:
- Use the cache format that is compatible with Microsoft Access 2010 and later is selected.
- Never Cache is cleared.
- The linked table contains one or more Memo fields.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods:
- Change the caching options to one of the following:
- Clear the option Use the cache format that is compatible with Microsoft Access 2010 and later.
- Select both the Use the cache format that is compatible with Microsoft Access 2010 and later and Never Cache options.
- Use the ImportSharePointList macro action to link to a SharePoint view of the list that doesn't contain the Memo fields.