Access Reports How Do I...
This page links to help on widely used report-related tasks. To view other categories of popular tasks covered in Help, see How Do I… in Access.
- Describes how to display a custom ribbon when a particular form or report is opened.
- Describes how to call a procedure that is stored in a subform or subreport from the main form or report.
- Describes how to apply shading to every other row in a report.
- Describes how to use the **DLookup** function to display the value of a field that is not in the record source for your form or report.
- Describes how to set properties of forms, reports, and controls.
- Describes how to use the Windows API to determine a printer's capabilities.
- Describes how to use the **Printers** collection to determine the installed printers.
- Describes how to set or retrieve printer settings for a specific form or report.
- Describes several techniques for filtering a form or report as it opens.
- Lists the events that can be canceled programmatically.
- Describes how to change the filter or sort order of a form or report in response to users' actions.
- Describes how to to cancel opening or printing a report when it has no data.
- Describes how to open a report that contains only the filtered records of a form.