Disk I/O error during read. (Error 3040)
Applies to: Access 2013 | Access 2016
The disk could not be read due to an internal disk or drive failure.
You tried to read from a network drive, and the network is temporarily busy, or you are no longer connected to the network. Check the network connection, and then try the operation again.
The disk or drive has failed.
- Access for developers forum
- Access help on support.office.com
- Access help on answers.microsoft.com
- Access forums on UtterAccess
- Access developer and VBA programming help center (FMS)
- Access posts on StackOverflow
Support and feedback
Have questions or feedback about Office VBA or this documentation? Please see Office VBA support and feedback for guidance about the ways you can receive support and provide feedback.