Concepts (Excel VBA reference)
This section provides important concepts for developing custom Excel solutions. To navigate through the topics, use the table of contents in the navigation pane on the left.
- About the PowerPivot Model object in Excel
- About coauthoring
- Language-specific properties, methods, and functions
- OLE DB for OLAP properties used by Excel
- Programming for the single document interface in Excel
- Workbooks and worksheets
- Cells and ranges
- Controls, dialog boxes, and forms
- Events, worksheet functions, and shapes
- Working with other applications
- Excel performance
Support and feedback
Have questions or feedback about Office VBA or this documentation? Please see Office VBA support and feedback for guidance about the ways you can receive support and provide feedback.