Create a Subcategory
In some cases, you’ll want to create a new subcategory. For example, if the First Days subcategory doesn’t work for you organization, you can create a new subcategory and then add playlists to it to meet the needs of your organization.
- From the Microsoft 365 learning pathways Home page, click Microsoft 365 training, click the System menu from the Web part, and then click Administer Playlist.
- Select a Category. In this example, select Get Started.
- Scroll down the page,
- Click the Add new Subcategory + icon.
Microsoft-provided subcategories can be hidden, but not edited or deleted.
Edit a subcategory
- Select the Edit icon for subcategory, make edits to the Subcategory title, and then click Save.
Hide a subcategory
- Select the eyeball for subcategory to hide it.
Delete a subcategory
- Select the Edit icon for subcategory, then select Delete.